April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month!
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month. Let us and raise awareness against all violence toward children. Things we can do to promote child abuse prevention:
1. Use the hashtag #ChildAbusePreventionMonth when you post on social media to amplify the conversation and reach a wider audience.
2. Go online and search the hashtag #WearBlueDay and #FamilyFirstFriday for fun photos, inspiring stories and ideas for you to incorporate into your own families daily lives.
3. Make your voice, our voice and help eradicate child abuse in your community.
4. To honor Child Abuse Prevention Month, The pinwheel is the national symbol for child abuse prevention, as it connotes playfulness and joy, and serves as a reminder of the great childhoods that all children deserve.
5. Read more at: https://www.amnews.com/2023/04/14/april-is-national-child-abuse-prevention-month/