There are times when things go wrong in our lives. We feel that the ground is shifting under our feet. We can't find a limb to hold on too. We feel as if we are drowning. It is at this time we must rely on our inner strength. We have to do some positive self-talk. We have to keep some nuggets in our pockets to pull out when the struggle become overwhelming. We must remember that struggles will come but we can deal with them. We must believe.
1. If there is no Struggle, there is no progress. Frederick Douglass
2. We grow because we struggle, we learn and overcome. R. C. Allen
3. The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it. Helen Keller
4. The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don't give up. Robert Tew
5. Strength comes from struggle. When you learn to see your struggles as opportunities to become stronger, better, wiser, then your thinking shifts from 'I can't do this' to 'I must do this.' Toni Sorenson
6. Don't get discouraged by the success of others. Make your own path and never give up. MJ Korvan