Pitt County Family Development Corporation, Inc.   - Freeman Consulting Group

Relationship
Relationships
powered by

My Blog

The Price of Excitement

The Price of Excitement

Often a girl go to school, get an education, settle into her career, become self-sufficient but there is a longing for something exciting.  She pass over the guys that are “nerdy”, speaks proper English, own a belt and uses it, the guy with real potential.  She is attracted to the bad boy who has assessed her assesses, the physical and more importantly, the financial.  He moves into her space so fast, she has not time to breath. He is that take charge guy.  He tells her what to do, he drives her car whiles she’s at work, and he plays rough.  He knows all the right buttons to push to make her think she has found Mr. Right.  When her head tells her to run, her heart is doing the butterfly dance and she’s hooked.  So why does he get the girls?  Women are nurturers, they believe they can fix him.  She looks over his temper, his record, his children that he is not supporting, the job that he cannot find or keep, his infidelity and he becomes her challenge. It can be a wild and adventurous ride if it is at an amusement park, but when she invest her emotions in him, it borders on danger.  As the song by Jerry Butler goes “Only the Strong Survive.” Warning signs of a “Bad Boy” relationship:
1.      He is jealous and extremely possessive.
2.      He speaks negatively about his Ex.
3.      He is disrespectful towards you in private and affectionate in public.
4.      He is self-centered.
5.      He has a negative attitude towards women.
6.      He does not accept responsibility for his behavior.  It’s always someone else fault. 7.      He promises to do better, but his words means nothing.

Thus, be very careful of desiring the perceived excitement of Mr. Right.  He might be just be an empty suit.  The price might be just too high! Take your time.  Give the Nerd another look.  He might be the one that will excite you over time.  He is a keeper! and a provider.

18 Comments to The Price of Excitement:

Comments RSS
check cashing corona on Monday, September 22, 2014 9:36 AM
On the off chance that there's one thing that Entrepreneurs and SME holders understand, its that incredible cash stream record is the spine of any business. A sound cash stream will help a business to thrive and make, while poor or flighty cash stream can make it stagnate or even fail. Despite this clearly clear reality, cash stream issues are regularly released until its so late it is impractical recover.

essay writers for hire on Monday, March 23, 2015 8:32 AM
It was luck to land on your website blog and to find such superb stuff. this site contains highly-researched knowledge that’s worth reading. I’m sure enough to recommend your website to my friends!

essay thinker on Sunday, May 10, 2015 1:34 AM
Women are nurturers, they think they can determine him. She stares across hellos wrath, hellos journal, hellos children that he is negative auxiliary, the employment that he cannot discover or fulfill, hellos disloyalty plus he flatters her controvert. It can be a unrestrained also adventurous badger if it is at an fun forest, however during she adorn her sensations in him, it brims on adventure.

Misha Lee on Tuesday, May 12, 2015 9:58 AM
Thanks for the post a lot!

one day courses on Thursday, January 28, 2016 3:14 AM
This site impressed myself as well as around realized my expectations. your own intercontinental layering assistance is basically works for lots of persons retain the item up

coral on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 9:18 AM
Thanks for sharing!

Mafia III Jacket on Saturday, March 25, 2017 4:23 AM
The noteworthy scope on blog for young ladies! I truly read the helpful certainties to expand some know how and rapidly comprehend it.

neiljakson on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 11:41 PM
This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks

Wirkstoffes Tadalafil on Wednesday, August 09, 2017 5:41 AM
It's such a pleasant to read you blogs!

ASO Services on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 11:08 AM
Hi, the aso services best for app ranking in play store.

Liposuction Surgery on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 12:39 AM
It's something we can relate to all too well. We are so encouraged & inspired by your blog.

FreeOnlineMovies on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:39 AM
The noteworthy scope on weblog for younger women! I real read the worthy certainties to expand some know the way and quickly recognize it.

pakistan super league 3 on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 5:42 AM
I truly read the helpful certainties to expand some know how and rapidly comprehend it. Reply to comment

olymptrade on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:02 AM
You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.

123movies on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 1:35 PM
This put up truly made my day. That you couldn't assume simply how so much time I had spent for this understanding! Thanks

betfaire casino on Saturday, July 07, 2018 3:20 PM
But of course, this means lower returns on your wager in case that one of your teams win as you have spread your odds.

vihaanboyles on Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:29 AM
At this point in my writing career, I simply want to get more visibility for your writing and I will write for free as long as you are okay with me adding a small author bio section next to each blog post about myself.Facebook Video Downloader

Anonymous on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:45 AM
Thanks very much for your helpful tips!! Those things happen to me on a regular basis and I don’t know what to do but you helped me a lot! Thanks again. Youtube Video Downloader