Pitt County Family Development Corporation, Inc.   - Freeman Consulting Group

Relationship
Relationships
powered by

My Blog

SMILE is more than an Upside Frown

A Smile is more than an Upside Down Frown

Kirt Franklin song I SMILE is so uplifting.  It speaks to adapting and working through our situations.  Our attitude is everything.  So often we get stuck because we cannot see a way out. We waddle in self pit and self doubt rather than shifting our position and pulling our feet up; the first step to getting out of a sticky situation.  Secondly, we need to change our (shoes) thinking.  Thirdly, try a different (shoe) strategy.  Finally, We smile.  That smile propel us to think and act differently. A frown might be easier, but it pulls us down, So SMILE.
Today is a new day, but where is my sunshine,
Nothing but clouds and it’s dark in my heart
And it feels like a cold night.
Today is a new day, but where are my blue skies?
Where is the love and the joy that you promised me?
Tell me it’s allright!
I almost gave up but a power that I can’t explain!
Fell from Heaven, like a shower now!

Chorus:
I smile, even though I hurt see I smile,
I know god is working so I smile,
Even though I've been here for a while
Still
I smile,
Smile! It’s hard to look up when you’ve been down,
Sure would hate to see you give up now,
You look so much better when you smile! So smile !

13 Comments to SMILE is more than an Upside Frown:

Comments RSS
dissertation on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:53 AM
An essay can have many purposes, but the basic structure is the same no matter what. You may be writing an essay to argue for a particular point of view or to explain the steps necessary to complete a task.

Replica Breitling on Monday, December 2, 2013 10:08 PM

tibet travel restrictions 2013 on Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:40 AM
I not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many thanks

write my college paper for me on Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:47 AM
There are many people injured in daily life accidents. Some face problems of scars tissues. We can get solution of scars tissues from best doctor Dr. Byers. Doctors are suggesting best medicines for this problem and also providing tips to heal it.

assignment uk on Thursday, February 22, 2018 7:34 AM
It is good to know that you make the vocation days so perfect and for this purpose, you make the bath, especially for the women. Your vacation tips are very handy and very different. It seems that you have done study of the tourism.

godaddy $1 hosting coupon on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:15 AM
Thanks for letting us know about it. I found lots of interesting stuff from your site. keep up posting.

q on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:21 PM

Stem cell Therapy Richton Park on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 3:16 AM
we offer you non surgical treatments of arthritic or injured joints,Shoulder Pain & Tendinitis to get your health back by the help of autologous stem cells

Neck Pain Frankfort on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 7:05 AM
Hello admin! This is remarkable article as well as it is valuable for the entire person and I want to say that I would like to write on this subject too. You have an interesting written of this topic.

au-resumesplanet.com on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:16 PM
What a cool song! I will check it out now. I like the lyrics of it.

https://medium.com/@webilistic on Friday, December 27, 2019 5:51 AM
Nice post thanks for sharing the information.

crops by time in township on Tuesday, January 7, 2020 3:44 AM
We have done all this and more, which is why we have come here to share our Township wisdom.

Harley Quinn Golden Romper on Wednesday, January 22, 2020 7:27 AM
I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things