Pitt County Family Development Corporation, Inc.   - Freeman Consulting Group

Parenting
Relationship
Relationships
powered by

My Blog

To My Children onMother's Day

To My Children: I am blessed to have heard from you all today and everyone was well and not in trouble.  That’s the best Mother’s Day gift ever.  I would like to thank each of you for allowing me to have such an active part in your life.  I literally mean that.  I remember entertaining your friends at our house as that was the place to go for food and fun.  Allowing me to be a short order cook.  Everyone had to have a different dish for dinner.  Going on all those school trips. Especially the time I went to the Zoo with Chris class.  I had dressed inappropriately for the weather. I guessed that was pay back for going on that trip.   I talked the teacher into allowing me to go on the trip with the class.  I warned her that if anything happened to any of the kids, I would hold her responsible.  She made room for me on the bus.  We went to the Zoo in Ann Harbor, Michigan.  I had on fancy shoes and a light jacket that day in March. Not so wise a choice.  However, I survived an achy body and bruised feet, but enjoyed the trip. If I had not been at the Zoo, I would have been the best dressed mom on the trip.  However, getting back to exercising:  I was the main taxi cab driver for you guys to school;  being PTA president, participating in the fundraiser, monitoring homework assignments, going to all those recitals, Tae Kwon Do classes, dance classes, football games, and so on.  Then in the summers, we came to North Carolina, where I inherited my nieces and nephews. We went so many places all summer long.  People thought I operated a Day Care Center.  So you can see exercising can be more than pumping iron.  I know Moms all over can say, been there, done that!  “Happy Me Day” and Happy Mother’s Day to everyone!

11 Comments to To My Children onMother's Day:

Comments RSS
http://www.writeanessay.net on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 6:56 PM
I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. I think you spend numerous effort and time updating your site. I have bookmarked it and I am taking a look ahead to reading new articles^^**
Reply to comment

write my essay for me uk on Monday, March 23, 2015 8:35 AM
This is a wonderful content, I would love to know this issue in details if you have any. I am excited with this subject which you published. It has been one of the best I have read.
Reply to comment

William K. Silverman on Sunday, October 25, 2015 5:04 PM
I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word.my profile I'll use this information for my essay topics.
Reply to comment

Flora J. Wallace on Thursday, December 03, 2015 6:05 PM
I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word.awriter.org I'll use this information for my essay topics.
Reply to comment

ladbrokes on Tuesday, August 02, 2016 6:09 AM
You have such an inspiring blog!
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Monday, August 28, 2017 11:54 PM
You have such an inspiring blog!
Reply to comment

FreeOnlineMovies on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 8:40 AM
It is a exclusive content material, I would really like to know this hindrance in details when you've got any. I'm excited with this field which you released. It has been probably the most satisfactory i've learn.
Reply to comment

pakistan super league song on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 5:43 AM
Reply to comment

news on Wednesday, April 25, 2018 8:27 AM
An amazing blog! What writing skills you have, must say I am real impressed by your work and appreciate it.
Reply to comment

online writing review on Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:34 PM
you've written some amazing articles & I must say that they are inspiring. Impressive writing skills with much to learn from. Good stuff! X
Reply to comment

olymptrade on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:02 AM
I have perused your article, it is exceptionally instructive and accommodating for me.I respect the important data you offer in your articles. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting it.
Reply to comment