Pitt County Family Development Corporation, Inc.   - Freeman Consulting Group

Motivation
Parenting
Relationship
Relationships
powered by

My Blog

Be a Free Spirit and Soar!

Be a Free Spirit!

I will heal And not harm
I will love And not hate
I will restore And not demolish
I will help And not hurt
I will seek to understand And not judge or dismiss
I will grow
and not stagnate
~Francis Picabia~

Today, I will own my destiny.  I will start anew.  My options are vast, if I own them.  If I develop a realistic plan, be steadfast in my purpose, I will spread my wings and soar to my goal.  Be a free spirit today!  It's your time to aim high and soar, soar, soar!

7 Comments to Be a Free Spirit and Soar!:

Comments RSS
Replica Buy Cheap Jaeger LeCoultre Master Watch on Friday, April 19, 2013 11:53 PM
You can definitely be sure about the quality of these Replica Buy Cheap Jaeger LeCoultre Master Watch timepieces. is famous for selling good quality replica timepieces at the lowest possible price.
Reply to comment

madeforart on Monday, May 20, 2013 12:36 PM
Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
Reply to comment

tiffany and co on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:04 PM
The winter has are available d, most people have the capacity to exercise the Transparent tote bag and setting off ,the celine bag develop various unique Celine Doctor Leather bag in Blue , help to make which you love fashionable with types of collocation . regardless of this is over the years ,the next year or maybe the the in the early of 19th c
Reply to comment

indian fashion jewellery on Friday, August 16, 2013 3:58 AM
F*ckin?tremendous things here. I very glad to see your article. Thanks a lot and i am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
Reply to comment

remove black magic on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:50 AM
I truly take pleasure in approaching your blog site!
Reply to comment

victorinox swiss on Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:32 AM
very good put up, i certainly love this web site, keep on it
Reply to comment

rush my essay reviews on Sunday, May 20, 2018 10:35 AM
If every person is able to think about the same thing then we are able to make this world a better place to live. We should be having more ideas about making this life a better place to live in with it.
Reply to comment